top of page
How it works
Ok I get it
* You want a great core and abs, but you don't have much time.
* You want to look great.
* You want a workout you can use alone or with other people at different fitness levels.
* You don't want to get on the floor and do crunches and leg lifts to get there.
* You want to workout at your intensity and speed depending on your fitness goals.
* You want a workout system that you can mix and match to create workouts that last
from 8 to 60 minutes.
* You want step by step instruction.
* You want to rip your core and flatten your belly.
* You want to improve cardio conditioning and endurance.
* You want to build strength.
* You want to improve flexibility.
* You want a core workout that is fast, fun, and effective.
* Add inspiring Bible verses to feed the spirit.
* Enjoy natural settings to calm the emotions and open the mind.
These workouts were developed by David Powers, who has been working out for over a half of a century. They use elements from many great Eastern systems such as Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Dynamic Tension, and Tai Boxing. He believes that regular exercise throughout our lives will greatly contribute to our health and well being. He leads you step by step through the best and most effective core workouts that you will ever see. Get the results you have been looking for.
Nutrition is an important part of any fitness program. It is extremely important to choose a system that you will enjoy and stick with throughout your life. This program will provide huge benefits even without changing your eating habits, but you will not be able to see that beautiful, strong new core if you have a layer of fat covering it. See the calorie approach to weight loss on our nutrition page .
If this doesn't appeal to you, find something on your own that is right for you. I cannot over emphasize that in working out and eating, DEVELOPING A REGULAR HABIT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL WORK OVER TIME!
There are 5 ways to enjoy these workouts - 3 are Free
1) online at this website
2) On ROKU at the Free workout Channel
3) On YouTube
4) Purchase DVDs,
5) Purchase digital downloads. .
They won't work if you only do them once! I challenge you to do these free workouts 5 to 6 days per week for one month and see what you think. I truly believe that you will be astounded by the results you get for so little time invested.
Join me on this journey to spiritual and physical health and healing. I hope and pray that you get a lot more than you ever imagined.
bottom of page